1. Collecting and processing weekly timesheets of the PI depot team and give input in the weekly reporting
2. Maintenance of mandatory trainings schedule of PI depot team including managing and organizing the mandatory trainings for visitors (Alstom, Suppliers) to the depot like Customer NS trainings, VCA etc.
3. Maintenance day to day capacity / Workload (WL) planning (Excel based)
Example of a working day
You are visiting the Customers depot for collecting and processing the weekly timesheets of the Product Introduction (PI) depot team. The depot manager informs you that there is a change in the 24/7 3-shifts planning since one of the trouble shooters is sick. Together with one our Team leaders trouble shooters, you are checking the replacement for the coming shift.
Meanwhile you are called by a colleague from Salzgitter who needs to receive a E-learning training from you before he can enter the Customer depot. You start the arrangements and send him the link to do the E-learnings. After completing you updated the training list.
Before you are going home, you visit the Project Manager because he needs some inputs from you to complete his monthly reporting.
An exciting day at the Customer depot, again you showed your commitment and profession, and worked on team spirit!
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Maintenance of mandatory trainings schedule of PI NL Team including managing and organizing the mandatory trainings for visitors (Alstom, Suppliers) to the depot like Customer NS trainings, VCA etc.
- Collecting and processing weekly timesheets of the PI NL team including booking the hours on the cost collector
- On a monthly base checking booked versus planned hours
- Onboarding new employees (IT equipment, clothing, tools, trainings etc.)
- Maintenance of Competence / Skills matrix with team leaders / depot manager
- Supporting day to day resource planning (like 24/7 shifts) and WL planning
- Contribute to continuous improvement
You will work within our Project Team (partly at the NS depot Amsterdam and Alstom Ridderkerk site) which consists of a Project Manager, Depot Manager, Team leaders Trouble shooters & Field Modifications, Field Engineers and Data Analysts. You will work in a dynamic environment with different cultures and backgrounds. We act as one team and serving our customer in her daily operations is part of our genes.
You will help making our world greener and safer in an innovative company that works with the newest techniques. Alstom is a worldwide operating company which gives you great opportunities to enrich knowledge via 74,000 colleagues and do visits to the different sites.
The Alstom University offers many possibilities to develop yourself with your job, career and as a person. An example is learning a foreign language with help of native speakers. And because we are a large company, there are sufficient career opportunities incl. abroad).
Practical: We follow the cla (cao) Metalelektro which offers 27 vacation days + 13 ADV days. It’s possible to work from home (hybrid), we offer flexible working hours and a 32 to 40 hour workweek (your decision). We are searching for a candidate in range between € 3.100,- and € 3.600,- per month.
Since you are part of a large, international company within a growing industry, you have more than sufficient career and development opportunities.
The ideal Project Coordinator
You are a team player with an administrative background. You are pro-active and bring energy to the team. You have a hands-on mentality and likes to work onsite at a depot Amsterdam area. It is preferred that you have Microsoft office skills and speaks Dutch / English fluently. As a person, you work accurately, have great communication skills and can provide structure while working in a multidisciplinary team.